Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Sex Worker Vixen - FACE of the MISA "brand"

 Motto:

"(...) yoga will never drive  and will never drive you to fornicate. Fornication is first and foremost... what we call prostitution. (...) under no circumstances will yoga and all the traditional teachings of the East tell you and you will find nowhere that it teaches you to prostitute yourself, that it teaches you to offer your body or to offer your physical or psychic charms to gain benefits: like...give me a fourteen thousand to show you my sex, give me two thousand to show you my breast..."
Gregorian Bivolaru - Voineasa 1993
 
In July 2022 we drew attention to an adult website on which MISA followers perform - Rampant TV.
One of the leading MISA performers there is a certain Vixen.
 
Was this name inspired by the superpowered superheroine in the comics (Justice League franchise), the MISA SuperGuru, or is it simply derived from the extended meaning of the word, meaning (just) sexy woman?
 
Vixen can be admired both on her live channel and on her profile, which is packed with tantalizing videos. (Link Archive)
The time she is available live is published daily on the Rampant TV website schedule.

Since December 2018, since the first "traces" left online by this performer, an impressive video and photo collection has been gathered on the Rampant TV forum and feeds. (Link Archive Link Archive)

In March 2022 the Australian with the "big boobs, stunning curves and peachy bum" was even chosen model of the week. (Link Archive)

On this occasion they interviewed her. Vixen revealed among other things that she likes to be topless or naked on chat, wearing anything pink, including pink boots. Much beloved MISA's PINK! As for sex, she also said, there's not much she wants to do that she hasn't already done. She's up for anything!

Vixen isn't "everybody's darling" just as a sex worker on Rampant TV. She is also highly regarded within MISA.
 
She's not a commoner, she's the FACE of the MISA "brand", "the biggest yoga school in Europe"!
And not just since yesterday! Since 2017, the ATMAN federation, MISA and various national and international branches have been using this practitioner on websites and social media to promote their events, to attract new clients.

Whether it's opening conferences, International Yoga Day, MISA camps or a simple webinar, performing Bhadrasana, Bhujangasana or Virasana "body attitudes", Vixen is not missing from any MISA event. From the posters!

In 2018, after her second participation in a three-day tantra yoga workshop of Mahasiddha Yoga Rishikesh, the MISA branch in India, the young "Sales Manager" confessed that the workshop was "a push in the right direction".
Just how right the direction was can be seen not only on Rampant TV, but also on multiple other adult websites, where her photos and videos were shared shortly after the push.

Moreover, Magnus Aurolsson, this "sui-generis" Hugh Hefner of MISA, had an amazing flair when he chose this MISA practitioner, who prostitutes herself (see motto!) on the internet, to represent his hothouse yoga school.

 



He was more like the cow wearing pink shoes in his allegorical story.


 







4 comments:

  1. They indeed use her all over the internet. In the promo for the International Yoga Day 2017 right at the beginning in Padmasana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hk2l0Y5pWk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The editors of MISA's website already erased some evidence (not mentioned on this blog) of the fact that Vixen is indeed a MISA adept.
    Compare this article with his older archived version: https://yogaesoteric.net/cursurile-scolii-de-yoga-misa-au-transformat-vieti-si-destine-de-a-lungul-timpului/ https://archive.ph/4eATR
    Naor's aka Vixen's testimony was erased: "I attended a Tantra workshop in Melbourne, taught by a teacher from ATMAN International Yoga and Meditation Federation, and it turned out to be the most profound weekend of my life! I have never experienced so much grace and beauty in every moment as I did in those two days. That experience radically transformed the course of my life.
    Two weeks later I went to India to deepen what I had discovered in the workshop. I knew nothing about India, nor about yoga or tantra, I didn't even know what the CHAKRAs were. I signed up for the ATMAN Federation's intensive course in Risikesh. At that time I felt that my soul was coming home.
    The transformations that came about in my being were amazing: I learned about the extraordinary potential in every woman - the state of SHAKTI, about my qualities and those of others, I experienced experiences that before this I would not have thought possible. I experienced different shades of love and closeness to God.
    I believe that relationship with God is the most precious treasure we can have, and because the MISA Yoga School offers this knowledge and experience, I moved to Bucharest and attend classes here. And now I smile much more than before, I laugh and love with all my heart and experience ecstasy and bliss."
    Funny is, that above her testimony there is one of another female MISA adept performing on Rampant TV, Amorina. She performed long time using her real surname. A few months ago she changed her stage name in Amore.
    Her testimony wasn' deleted. Yet. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since 17 or 18.10.2023 on there is a new channel on Rampant on which perform MISA women. The clients are already "salivating". https://forum.rampant.tv/t-new-channel--25937?page=last
    Till now just 3 performers Saphira, Amira and Venus, who made their debut since 15 October, were sighted on that channel.
    https://static.rampant.tv/babes/amira/1216
    https://www.rampant.tv/babes/saphira/1218
    https://www.rampant.tv/babes/venus/1219
    Does anyone know them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I saw these Rampant tv Arianna, Yasmine, Candice, Athlantydia if I recall the channel was Erotic bliss. If my memory serves me right

      Delete

tag form to add a photo:

[image width="400px" rel="nofollow" src="image_link"/]

do not go beyond a width of 400